Russian Academy of Sciences
Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics
Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology
The VIII International Conference
"Mathematical Biology and Bioinformatics" (ICMBB20)
Pushchino, Moscow Region, Russia
October 12-19, 2020
The conference is an interdisciplinary scientific forum for discussing issues of mathematical modelling and information technology. It presents the results of the mathematical description of biological systems related to bioinformatics, molecular and structural biology, biophysics, biomedicine, pharmacology, nanobiotechnology, as well as digital terrain analysis and computational ecology. The conference is held every two years.
The ICMBB20 is being held online. Participants will become acquainted with the presentation of reports, ask questions to the speakers by e-mail and receive answers from them. We will make all discussions public.
Themes include but are not limited to:
- High performance computing in the modeling of biological systems
- Mathematical modeling in immunology and epidemiology
- Mathematical modeling of the structure and dynamics of biopolymers
- Mathematical modeling nanobioelectronics systems
- Mathematical modeling of gene and metabolic networks
- Mathematical models of information processing in the brain structures
- Models of evolution and development in biology
- Biological communities modeling and computational ecology
- Mathematical biophysics
- Mathematical methods for data processing and analysis: applications to biology, medicine, ecology, and geoinformatics
Working languages: Russian and English.
The Conference is organized by the Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology of RAS, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of RAS. The technical support of the Conference is provided by IntraBio Ltd Co.
Back to the IMPB RAS homepage