Laboratory of Macromolecular Crystallography
Tatiana P. Skovoroda
Date and place of birth:
6 September 1953, Kirov
research fellow, LMC, IMPB RAS.
1970-1975 - graduate student of the Novosibirsk State University;
1978-1981 - postgraduate student of the Moscow State Educational Institute (Mathematical Department).
- from 1997 - research fellow of LMC;
- 1985 - 1997 - junior research fellow of LMC;
- 1982 - 1985 - junior research fellow of LMM and Computers Department.
- the spatial structure of biological macromolecules;
- development of software for molecular biology studies.
- 1992-1994 grant of the Scientific Council "Cell-free protein synthesis";
- 1993-1994 grant of ACA/USNCCr Fund;
- 1994 grant RMZ000 of International Science Foundation
- 1995 grant RMZ300 of International Science Foundation;
- 1994-1996 grant 94-04-12844 of Russian Foundation for Basic Researches;
- 1997-1999 grant 97-04-48319 of Russian Foundation for Basic Researches;
- 2000-2002 grant 00-04-48175 of Russian Foundation for Basic Researches;
- 2003-2005 grant 03-04-48155 of Russian Foundation for Basic Researches;
- The development of an ab-initio procedure for solution of the crystallographic phase problem starting from the low resolution.
- The use of the maximal likelihood principle in protein crystallography.
- The development of crystallographic software.
- The use of Fourier syntheses histograms for solution of the phase problem in protein crystallography.
- Ab-initio low-resolution phasing in crystallography of macromolecules by maximisation of the likelihood.
- A statistical approach to the estimates of errors in the phases calculated from a preliminary atomic models.
15 publications including then 8 full articles.
The list of publications.
The full texts of papers.
Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology RAS,
Pushchino, Moscow Region,