Laboratory of Macromolecular Crystallography
Michail E. Ivanov
Data and place of birth:
8 April 1962, Novoulyanovsk, Ulyanovskaya reg.
1979-1984 - graduate student of the Moscow State University (department of Mathematics and Mechanics); the master degree thesis: "Non-equilibrium remote wake after the solid flying with hypersound velocity ".
Position in LMC:
- 1990 - 1997 - engineer-programmer.
- the spatial structure of biological macromolecules;
- development of software for molecular biology studies.
- 1992-1994 grant of the Scientific Council "Cell-free protein synthesis";
- 1993-1994 grant of ACA/USNCCr Fund;
- 1994 grant RMZ000 of International Science Foundation
- 1995 grant RMZ300 of International Science Foundation;
- 1994-1996 grant 94-04-12844 of Russian Foundation for Basic Researches.
- The development of crystallographic software.
- The use of the maximal likelihood principle in protein crystallography.
The list of publications.
The full texts of papers.