Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations
Russian Academy of Sciences
Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics
Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology
Scientific Council on Mathematical Biology and Bioinformatics
VII International Conference
"Mathematical Biology and Bioinformatics"
Pushchino, Moscow Region, Russia
October 14-19, 2018
The conference is an interdisciplinary scientific forum for discussing issues of mathematical modelling and information technology. It presents the results of the mathematical description of biological systems related to bioinformatics, molecular and structural biology, biophysics, biomedicine, pharmacology, nanobiotechnology, as well as digital terrain analysis and biodiversity informatics. The conference is held every two years.
Themes include but are not limited to:
- High performance computing in the modeling of biological systems
- Mathematical modeling of the structure and dynamics of biopolymers
- Mathematical modeling nanobioelectronics systems
- Mathematical modeling of gene and metabolic networks
- Mathematical models of information processing in the brain structures
- Models of evolution and development in biology
- Mathematical modeling in immunology and epidemiology
- Biological communities modeling and computational ecology
- Mathematical biophysics
- Mathematical methods for data processing and analysis
Official languages: Russian and English.
The program of the Conference includes plenary meetings and sections: oral and poster sessions. In the evenings the round tables, lectures and other events are planned.
The conference is held in the city of Pushchino (Moscow Region, Russia) in the Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences.
The Conference is organized by the Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences.
The technical support of the Conference is provided by IntraBio Ltd Co.