Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations
Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of Russian Academy of Sciences
Scientific Council of RAS on Mathematical Biology and Bioinformatics
Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology of Russian Academy of Sciences
The VI International conference
«Mathematical Biology and Bioinformatics»
Pushchino, Moscow Region, Russia
October 16-21, 2016
The conference is an interdisciplinary scientific forum. It presents the results of the mathematical description of biological systems in a variety of topical areas relevant to molecular biology, biophysics, physiology and ecology, as well as applications - biomedicine, pharmacology, nanobiotechnology. All published conference papers will be presented in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI). The conference is held every two years.
The reports on the following topics (conference sections) are planned:
- High Performance Computing in the modeling of biological systems
- Mathematical modeling of the structure and dynamics of biopolymers
- Mathematical modeling nanobioelectronics systems
- Mathematical modeling of gene and metabolic networks
- Mathematical models of information processing in the brain structures
- Models of evolution and development in biology
- Mathematical modeling in immunology and epidemiology
- Biological communities modeling and computational ecology
- Mathematical Biophysics
- Mathematical Methods for processing and analysis of biological data
Official languages: Russian and English.
The program of the Conference includes plenary meetings and sections: oral and poster sessions. In the evenings the round tables, lectures and other events are held.
The conference is held in the town of Pushchino (Moscow Region, Russia) in the new building of Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology RAS.
The Conference is organized by the IMPB RAS - Branch of KIAM RAS. The technical support of the Conference is provided by IntraBio Ltd Co.